Affirmation provides a forum for listening to stories, suspending all judgment, and challenging assumptions when open to be challenged in return
- 152:00 PM-4:00 PM11/15/15Potomac, MD, United StatesAnnual Affirmation DC Thanksgiving Potluck will be hosted by Greg Prince in Potomac, MD.More details to come
- 156:00 PM-7:00 PM11/15/15Salt Lake City, UT, United StatesThe Affirmation FHE is held each Sunday and you can find the details of time and address at this website https://www.facebook.com/AffirmationFamilyHomeEveningSaltLake?__mref=message_bubble
- 186:30 PM-9:30 PM11/18/15275 W 200 N, Lindon, Utah 84042, United StatesBella Vista Reception Center275 W 200 N, Ste 300, Lindon, Utah 84042See more details on the Facebook Event PageIf you're in the Salt Lake or Provo area, come join us for our annual Gratitude and Service Gathering! This will be one of many such gatherings happening throughout November in our local chapters. These gatherings generally consist of a Thanksgiving dinner, a gratitude circle, and a service project.At our Salt Lake/Provo gathering, we'll be writing letters to incarcerated trans* people through the organization Black & Pink and collecting canned food for the Utah Pride center. For dinner, we'll provide the turkey and ham; we'll post a sign-up sheet for certain side dishes, and the rest will be potluck.Come give thanks and service with us, and invite your friends and family, too!
- 19All day11/19/15-11/22/15TurkeyFAMILIES ARE FOREVER is coming to Istanbul and 20 cities in Turkey Nov. 19-22! The Family Acceptance Project’s moving documentary of a devout Mormon family’s journey to accept and support their young gay son will be screened in Turkish at the Sürdürülebilir Yaşam Film Festivali – the Sustainable Living Film Festival – that presents films from around the world that offer sustainable solutions to pressing environmental and social issues. We’re very excited that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER will screen across Turkey, ranging from cities and towns near the Syrian border, to the interior and Istanbul. Turkish residents can see our film from the Black Sea to the Mediterranean in Adana, Ankara, Antalya, Artvin, Balıkesir, Bayındır, Bodrum, Bursa, Çanakkale, Diyarbakır, Eskişehir, Fethiye, Giresun, İstanbul, İzmir, Kayseri, Konya, Mersin, Trabzon and Urla. http://www.
- 208:00 PM-11:00 PM11/20/1581 Vine St, Seattle, WA 98121, United StatesView more details on the Facebook Page.LGBT Mormon, Family, and FriendsIt's a POTLUCK! So bring your best fall soups, stews, and bread to share and come together in gratitude.Please donate $5.00 at the door per/ person to help pay for the venue. Any additional proceeds will be donated.- Buzz apt 500 for the door, flight 5 on the left
2013 Affinity Affirmation Afirmación Allies América Latina California Church Conference Discussion Equality Faith familia Families Family Food Friends Fun Gathering Gay General Conference God Healing Latin America LDS LDS LGBT Leadership Lesbian LGBT LGBT Mormons Love Mormon Mormons Mormons Building Bridges Newsletter Pride Religion Salt Lake City Social Spiritual Spirituality SUD LGBT Support Utah Women