Affirmation 2016 International Conference Program and Announcements
September 18, 2016
Hello Affirmation Conference Attendees!
The time for the 2016 International Conference is almost here, and we can’t wait! The Affirmation Conference has been a life-changing experience for countless LGBT Mormons and their families and friends over the years, and we hope that for you it will be a time of renewal, healing and connection.
If you want a sneak peek of the Annual Conference coming up this week, you can download a PDF of the conference program, here!
There are just a few housekeeping items everyone needs to be aware of:
- You’re invited to our pre-conference potluck social at Lion’s Park, 950 W 1280 N, Provo, UT from 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. Here’s a link to the Facebook event, where you can go for more information!
- Registration starts at 2:00 p.m. Friday, September 23. We encourage you to avoid long lines by registering well in advance of the evening program which starts at 7:00 p.m.
- If you registered under the pay-half-now, pay-half-later plan, please be prepared to pay the remainder of your registration fee at the registration desk.
- If this is your first time at conference, we hope you will join us for the First Timers’ Reception at 4:45 p.m. in the Utah Valley Convention Center in the Cascade A&B rooms. It’s a great way to meet other first timers and make new friends!
- Unlike last year, there is no dinner served as part of the conference on Friday night. (There will be desserts served at the Social after the Friday evening program.) The evening program starts at 7:00 p.m., and there are a number of great restaurants and cafés within easy walking distance of the conference center.
- You can find parking information for the conference center here!
We can’t wait to see you!
Affirmation: LGBT Mormons, Families & Friends