Affirmation to Hold Nauvoo Retreat
September 30, 2013
First Weekend of May, 2014
by Hugo Salinas
Facebook Invite »
Affirmation is planning to hold a spiritual/leadership retreat in Nauvoo, IL, during the first weekend of May. The dates are May 2-4, 2014, but they may be extended from Thursday May 1 to Monday May 5.
- Thursday Evening or Friday Afternoon: Meet in St. Louis and carpool (3 hours)
- Friday Evening: Opening Sessions & Dinner
- Saturday Morning: Breakfast & Workshops
- Saturday Afternoon: Historic Tours
- Saturday Evening: Dinner and Evening Program
- Sunday Morning: Devotional, Testimonies & Lunch
- Sunday Afternoon or Monday morning: Carpool to St. Louis
Session Topics: General Spirituality • Mormon Spirituality and History • Leadership for your Life and your Community
Mark the date! More information will be posted at http://nauvoo.affirmation.org.